640-802 Exam Simulator Software (3,000 Total Questions)
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
certification is Cisco’s popular networking certification that tests a
network administrator’s ability to set up, install, configure,
operate, troubleshoot and maintain routed and switched network
Pass the 640-802 exam on our first try with our Bestselling, comprehensive, accurate and realistic CCNA practice problems in simulator format. Use are database of 3,000 640-802 questions (the most in one system) which is both the most realistic to the actual exam and is presented in a computer simulation similar to the way it will be presented when you take the official exam.
Guarantee your success on the exam by maximizing your study efforts by studying in the format it will be presented on test day. No need to waste time and effort on thousands of pages of book study or dozens of hours of video preparation.
The questions in our databased include questions that test the canidates knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include connecting to a WAN; implementing network security; network types; connections to remote sites; properly handle security threats; network media; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; extending switched networks with VLANs; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; network planning and design; implementation and operation,implementing network security; network types; network media; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; operating and configuring IOS devices; extending switched networks with VLANs; establishing point-to-point connections; troubleshooting establishing point-to-point connections;Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol; Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay; Routing Information Protocol Version 2; VLANs; Ethernet; and access control lists and establishing Frame Relay connections.
100% Exam Pass Guarantee! Pass the 640-802 exam on your first try or receive your money back!
Not Compatible with MAC
Updated for 2012
Try The Program Now, 100% Risk Free
List Price: $89.95
You Save: $30.00 (33%)
$4.95 Shipping and Handling Included
You have the Edge! You now have an "insiders view"
of CISCO CCNA 640-802 Exam in every detail, in the exact Environment
and patterns as test day! Gain Confidence and reduce study time.
3,000 Total Questions. Unique, no 2 questions are the same. Recently updated, Various Difficulty Levels (Medium to super-hard) Questions. The largest unique database of questions in one program.
Questions are Situational and Complex. No Easy Questions, NO True/False Questions, NO Questions outside of the CCNA 640-802 exam content outline. Questions include configuration commands practice and witches, routers, and hosts practice problems. Don't approach the exam unprepared.
Accurate. The Program creates 60 question, multiple-choice based test sets, just like the real exam. Beware of programs with 20 or 40 question exam sets.
"Two Timers®" with on/off functions! You have a choice of "per question" timer to track your time usage per question and a "per exam" timer which displays time left for the entire exam. Learn to manage your exam time.
Answer Display Functions. Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam. Real time practice exam results help reduce study time and effort.
Explanations: The rationale of the correct answer is explained to help you understand why the answer is correct.
Development. Developed by a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals, instructors, students, consultants with combined total of 192 years of experience over a period of 6 months. Questions are based on the content and question outline used by the CISCO in designing the 640-802 exams.
Mark for Review Feature. Just like the real exam. Not sure about an answer? Don't let it take up all your time. "Mark it for review" (skip it) and it will display again at the end of the exam.
Results Review. When you have completed the exam your percentage score will be calculated scoring based on 80% required to pass.
Print. Print out your results showing the questions and correct answer and study on the go.
Not Online only. This is installable software. No internet connection required to access exams.
No complicated licensing agreements. You may install on multiple computers (you own) for your own study purposes only. Customers may not distribute the program to anyone else for any reason.
Our company owns the copyright for every question
under the United States copyright law which governs the legally
enforceable rights of creative and artistic works under the laws of
the United States.
Accelerate your learning curve! You can pass the 640-802 exam with minimal study time and effort. Week(s) instead of Months! You are strategically laser targeting your study efforts by studying exactly the way it will be on the exam.
99% Pass rate. 99% of our Students pass the 640-802 exam the first time.
The questions ONLY cover what you need to know for
the 640-802 exam.
Describe how a network works
* Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
* Select the components required to meet a network specification
* Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
* Describe common networked applications including web applications
* Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
* Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
* Interpret network diagrams
* Determine the path between two hosts across a network
* Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
* Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
* Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
* Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts
* Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
* Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
* Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
* Perform and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management
* Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands
* Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures
* Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, 802.1q)
* Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interVLAN routing
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RSTP operation
* Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network.
* Implement basic switch security (including: port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1, etc.)
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
* Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
* Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS
* Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM)
* Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
* Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
* Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
* Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunneling, etc).
* Describe IPv6 addresses
* Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
* Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process)
* Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components)
* Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
* Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters.(including: CLI/SDM)
* Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
* Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities
* Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
* Manage IOS configuration files. (including: save, edit, upgrade, restore)
* Manage Cisco IOS
* Compare and contrast methods of routing and routing protocols
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
* Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH)
* Troubleshoot routing issues
* Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands.
* Implement basic router security
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
* Describe standards associated with wireless media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
* Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (Including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
* Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
* Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
* Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks. (Including: Interface, missconfiguration)
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
* Describe today's increasing network security threats and explain the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
* Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
* Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
* Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
* Describe the purpose and types of ACLs
* Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements.(including: CLI/SDM)
* Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI)
* Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment
* Troubleshoot ACL issues
* Explain the basic operation of NAT
* Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM)
* Troubleshoot NAT issues
Implement and verify WAN links
* Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
* Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
* Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
* Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
* Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components)
* Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers